Powers Of Attorney Forms
If you’re thinking of making a Lasting Power of Attorney then we at Seatons are specialists and can provide you with friendly and helpful information and advice and offer a fast and cost effective legal service and aim to sort everything all out for you quickly and easily.
Contact Our Team Of Legal Experts Online
Making A Lasting Power Of Attorney
In order to make a Lasting Power of Attorney it is necessary to do the following:
1. Complete and sign the Power of Attorney form
2. Have the Power of Attorney form certified
3. Identify and notify two persons to be informed
4. Register the forms with the Office of the Public Guardian.
We can complete the forms for you and save you any stress. We offer a competitive fixed fee for this service so please contact us today for more information.
The Lasting Power Of Attorney Forms That You Will Need
There are four different types of forms that are needed. These are:
1. Lasting Power of Attorney Form
2. Application to Register Form
3. Notifications Forms
4. Guidance Notes.
They can be quite complicated to complete and legal advice should be sought. Making a Lasting Power of Attorney is a serious decision and if it not done correctly, it could have adverse effect when the time comes to use the Lasting Power of Attorney.
Completing The Lasting Power Of Attorney Forms
The main Lasting Power of Attorney template form is particularly long due to the important concept of allowing a person to deal with your property. It sounds obvious, but it is crucial that the forms are completed fully and correctly. If the forms are incomplete, they are likely to be rejected by the Court and it will be necessary to start again.
Four Main Parts
There are four main parts to the Lasting Power of Attorney form:
1. The Information Sheet – This section needs to read carefully
2. Part A – Donors Statement – The Donor completes this section
3. Part B – Certificate Provider – The certificate provider completes this section
4. Part C – Attorneys Statement – The Attorney completes this section.
If you have any further queries, or would like to discuss making a Power of Attorney, please contact us today.
Here for you.
We act for clients in Corby, Kettering, across Northamptonshire as well as all over the country in England and Wales. Distance is not a problem!
Call our Corby office on 01536 276300 or our Kettering office on 01536 311690 today or contact us online.