Criminal Law Solicitors
Our private criminal law solicitors specialise in all areas of Criminal Law and can assist you at the Police Station or at Court.
Our dedicated Crime Team of criminal law solicitors can ensure you have representation at the Police Station, Magistrates Court, Crown Court or Appeal Court depending on your requirements.
Wherever you are, whatever your difficulty, we are here to assist you 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
We have offices in Corby and Kettering but can attend Court and Police Stations wherever you need us.
Call FREE on 0800 3 10 11 12 Or Contact Us Online
How We Can Help
Our criminal team can help you with the following matters:
1. Attend the Police station and represent you in interview
2. Make representations to the Police about bail
3. Represent you at Court
4. Advise you on the strength of the case against you
5. Advise you on the chances of success of any defence
6. Advise you of the law surrounding your offence
7. Advise you of the likely consequences if you plead guilty or are convicted after trial
8. Advise on Appeal against Conviction or Sentence
9. General Advice about the procedure, pleas, adjournments, sentence and ancillary applications.